Kingsland is a small, peaceful town located along Lake LBJ. Year round activities like golfing and fishing as well as summer activities of swimming and boating make Kingsland the perfect spot for a getaway vacation to escape the bigger cities in Texas. During the Springtime, Kingsland is a favorite spot for Hill Country visitors to see fields of Bluebonnets and other wildflowers.
Even though Lake LBJ gets most of the attention from Kingsland visitors, boaters can travel several miles north on the Colorado river and several miles south of Lake LBJ, all the way to Horseshoe Bay. This allows for plenty of room for everyone to enjoy their favorite activities without the over-crowded feeling that comes from more densely populated lakes.
Kingsland Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Kingsland
- Lot 10A & 10B Kingfisher Kingsland, TX 78639
- 3915 W Ranch Road 1431 Kingsland, TX 78639-3210
- Lot 25 Lookout Mountain Kingsland, TX 78639
- Lot 33 Eagle Feather Kingsland, TX 78639
- Lot 37 Lookout Mountain Kingsland, TX 78639-0000
- 400 Bridge Point Kingsland, TX 78639
- 616 Williams Lakeshore Kingsland, TX 78639
- 3698 River Oaks Drive Kingsland, TX 78639
- Lot 12 Legendary Estates Kingsland, TX 78639
- 519 Ranch Road 1431 Kingsland, TX 78639
Walk Score for Kingsland
Kingsland School Data
Kingsland School Districts
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school district data. Please check back soon.
- Packsaddle Elementary School
- PK-5, public